Summer Camp 2017
Summer camp at Grand Valley Climbing is designed to make children more active and see fitness in a more positive light. Our camp counselors will encourage kids to better develop skills like teamwork, goal-setting, problem-solving, and positivity.
With four full days of climbing practice, team-building activities, listening exercises, and games we hope to make your little climber more knowledgeable and excited to get outside, stay fit, and make new friends! Our summer camps are limited to ages 8 to 12 years-old.
Snacks will be provided each camp day! Campers must bring their own sack lunch on Monday – Thursday.
Camp will only be instructed by our counselors on Monday-Thursday. However, all camp participants will have all-day climbing access* on the Friday of their camp week. Additionally, there will be an allotted time from 5:30PM to 7:00PM on this same Friday where camp parents are encouraged to meet-up with other parents in our Multi-Use Room.
Bringing your child to climb on their camp week’s Friday and attending the Meet-Up is optional, but it is the perfect opportunity for parents to meet and greet other camp families, while they watch their child’s new knowledge in action.
*All children MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian if they choose to climb on this Friday. Our staff members will no longer be responsible for child supervision on this day.
- $200/child Non-members
- $175/child GVC Members
- Extended Care is an additional $20/day
- If you have multiple children, the first child will be full price, and the second child will be $175 (Non-Members) and $160 (Members). Extended care is $30/day for multiple children.
Camp Schedule and Booking:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Extended Care available for 3:00 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Signing up for a Summer Camp must be done in person. When you talk to our staff and sign up for a camp week, you will receive a ‘Parent Packet’. This packet will hold a detailed outline of how camp will, go what to bring, a Summer Camp Agreement Form, an Extended Care Application, and a brief questionnaire. Parents Packets are new to GVC Summer Camps this year, in hopes to learn more about our campers prior to the beginning of camp.
- All Packet Packets and payment must be received by 9:00 A.M. on your child’s first camp day. If the packet is not completed upon child drop-off, you may be asked to stay and complete it before your child is able to join the other campers.
- If you are transferring your child to a different week of camp less than 10 days before their original camp week begins, you may be subject to a $20 transfer fee.
- If you are cancelling your child’s reservation less than 10 days before their camp begins, you may be subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
May 29 – June 1 * June 19 – June 22 July 10 – July 13
June 5 – June 8 June 26 – June 29 July 17 – July 20
June 12 – June 15 July 3 – July 6 July 24 – July 27
*cancelled due to lack of interest in this particular camp week
Additional camp questions?
Contact us by…