GVC Youth Climbing
Our Youth Climbing Program is a recreational climbing group with the goals of improve existing education and skills, while supporting interested kids in learning the basics of competitive climbing. Members of the youth program are pushed to reach personal goals in a supportive group environment. Our coaches aim to take every team member to the next step, cultivating climbing techniques and movement.
Tuesdays and Thursday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Consistently on time
- Demonstration of team work and sportsmanship
- Positive attitudes and a demonstration of commitment to the sport
Membership is required for all youth programs.
- Current GVC waiver and orientation on file
- Ability to focus on direction, determination to succeed
- Signed Team Agreement Form
- Two-month minimum agreement
- $100/month + membership
- Sibling discount: $75/month + membership
View Calendar →
Interested in Joining Team?
Contact us and we will schedule a time for you to meet with our coaches and practice with our team. Your first practice will always be free!
Call us: (970) 644-5821