Our Advanced Team is an instructional program with a goal to improve existing education and skills, while easing kids into the basics of competitive climbing. The team will be pushed to reach personal goals, . Coaches have a goal to take every team member to the next step, cultivating climbing techniques and movement.
Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Consistently on time
- Demonstration of team work and sportsmanship
- Positive attitudes and a demonstration of commitment to the sport
- No unexcused absences
Advanced kids are required to have a membership
- Current GVC waiver and orientation on file
- Current GVC top rope belay certification on file
- Ability to focus on direction, determination to succeed
- Signed Team Agreement Form
- Two-month minimum agreement
- $100/month + membership
- Sibling discount: $75/month + membership
View Calendar →
Interested in Joining Team?
Contact us and we will schedule a time for you to meet with our coaches and practice with our team. Your first practice will always be free!
Call us: (970) 644-5821