Grand Valley Climbing team building events are a great way to create cohesion amongst all types of groups. These events are professionally operated by well-trained staff and allow your group to bond while learning something new and having a great time. GVC team building events are customizable and will be geared toward your specific group. Bring your sports team, business or church group in for an unforgettable experience.
- Harnesses and Gym Orientation for all participants
- Up to 3 guided team building scenarios
- 1 hour of climbing
- At least 2 Event Hosts that will act as guides and will lead and operate all team building activities
What to Bring
- Comfortable and athletic clothing
- Sneakers (other shoes not allowed)
Cost – Starting at $35
- 5-15 Climbers: $35 – includes harnesses
- 11-25 Climbers: $30 – includes harnesses
- If a GVC staff member is not required, inquire about a group rate or room rental by contacting email@example.com.
Contact us for additional information and pricing options.
BEFORE YOU CLIMB
- All climbers and spectators must have a current GVC Release of Liability Form (waiver) on file to enter any climbing area.
If the climber is under 18 years of age, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. This waiver will be kept on file for one year.
- All climbers must complete a Gym Orientation with GVC staff before being granted access to any climbing area. This orientation is mandatory and will include an introduction to all of our climbing area, climbing systems, facility rules and policies. This orientation normally lasts 5-10 minutes and will be kept on file with staff for one year.