Reserve the whole gym just for your group by scheduling a full or half night lock-in. Guided by our Climbing Wall Instructors, your group can just climb all night or choose to participate in any of the gyms offered event activities such as our team building events. Full night events are 10pm-7am and require at least 15 participant.
- Harnesses and Gym Orientation for all participants
- Up to 9 hours of total gym reservation
- Full use of the Party room and party supplies (tables, chairs, table settings, refrigerator, sink)
- At Least 2 Event Hosts that will act as guides and will lead and operate all lock-in activities
What to Bring
- Comfortable and athletic clothing
- Sneakers (other shoes not allowed)
- $40 / Climber – Minimum 15 Participants Required
Contact us for additional information and pricing options.
BEFORE YOU CLIMB
- All Climbers must have a current GVC Release of Liability Form (waiver) on file to enter any climbing area.
If the climber is under 18 years of age, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. This waiver will be kept on file for one year.
- All climbers must complete a Gym Orientation with GVC staff before being granted access to any climbing area. This orientation is mandatory and will include an introduction to all of our climbing area, climbing systems, facility rules and policies. This orientation normally lasts 5-10 minutes and will be kept on file with staff for one year.